Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Words Me and You Never Ever Sounded So Cool...

The Things I'm Thankful For:

Since it's the holidays, we're all thinking about the things we're thankful for! Which is great, but I've decided to make it a year round thing. A woman at my church shared a little booklet that she got from the blessings corner at our church, and I really liked the idea! Every night she writes five things she's thankful for that day. I hadn't really thought much about that idea since she shared, but  God decided it would be perfect for me. :) Melanie Leach and I exchanged gifts last week and part of her gift was a little spiderman notebook! It was just right. :) 

1.) So first, I'm thankful that God made that happen for me because lately I've been needing to reflect on what I have to be thankful for each and every day. 
2.) I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends. They're so encouraging and lovely. 
3.) I'm thankful for good communication. Being able to sit down with someone and tell them your opinions and know they're listening to you and respecting what you have to say. 
4.) I'm thankful for forgiveness. Its a wonderful blessing. 
5.) I'm thankful for challenges and struggles in my life because they've brought me closer to the people I love. They've given me a chance to share myself to others and grow in Christ.
6.) I'm thankful for music and how powerful worshiping through music can be. Tabby Snyder, Joshua, Tyler and I sang "O Holy Night" after our choral concert last night and I caught a few moms crying. :)
7.) I'm thankful for nail polish. It's given me something to do when I'm not doing anything productive!
8.) I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters. They're the best. I love them so much!
9.) I'm thankful for sunflowers. 
10.) I'm thankful for dinner (bro-sis style) :) 


Of course these are only a few of the things I'm thankful for right now. God has blessed us all with so much. And I'm so thankful for each and every one of His blessings. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment